3 Months Before the Wedding
· Start having professional manicures every 1 to 2 weeks.
· Schedule a manicure (or acrylic fills) for the day before the wedding.
· Begin having monthly pedicures. Schedule your final visit for a few days before the wedding.
· Facials are recommended every 4 weeks.
4 to 6 Weeks Before the Wedding
· Have your hair and make-up previews with your headpiece. Schedule an appointment for a wedding portrait.
· Purchase gift certificates for your wedding party to thank them for their participation.
· Start scheduling weekly facials to ensure a glowing complexion.
2 Weeks Before the Wedding
· Groom should get a haircut and manicure.
· Have your hair trimmed and permed or colored. Consider a clear glaze treatment for extra shine and to help extend the life of your color.
The Week Before the Wedding
· Have final leg and bikini waxing.
· Airbrush tan 3 days prior to your wedding day. It makes you look 10 pounds lighter
· Have a pedicure.
· Have a massage.
· Schedule your last facial with a good exfoliation treatment. Don’t forget to invite the groom for a relaxing facial as well.
The Day Before the Wedding
· Bride: Have a manicure and paraffin hand treatment.
· Groom: Have a manicure and paraffin hand treatment.
· Treat yourself and groom to a full body massage.
· Get plenty of rest.
· Rehearsal Dinner: Casual hairstyle for a fun time
· Get your Make-up done professionally so it will last all night
Your Wedding Day
· You’ll need 1 1/2 hours for your hair and 1/2 hour for make-up.
· Relax and enjoy yourself, and let our professionally trained staff take you down the aisle without a single worry!